Volunteer with Us!
We are seeking volunteers to provide assistance at Freedom to Marry’s 10th Anniversary celebration event, who will assist the Events Manager, Event Producer and other Freedom to Marry staff. Volunteers will be responsible for helping execute portions of the evening as well as assist guests as needed. This is a great opportunity to gain event and fundraising experience as well as exposure to important work that is making history!
- Greet guests
- Assist with check-in
- Run the coat check
- Escort guests to their seats
- Help the photographer in posing/capturing guests
- Aid in general set up and break down
- Assist as necessary with other event related tasks
- Age restriction: 21+
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Very keen attention to detail
- Some familiarity with LGBT issues and commitment to winning the freedom to marry