Staying on message brought AZ together

Equality NY
February 19, 2007
While nearly 90 percent of voters made their decisions a full two months before Election Day, the poll provided solid evidence that Arizona Together effectively targeted the remaining 10 percent of the electorate. It proved to be the critical difference. Seventy-nine percent of voters knew the amendment dealt with marriage, but 59 percent also knew it would "take away" domestic partnership benefits provided by local governments. The latter had the highest correlation with the vote. [Link]